To quote Keyshawn Johnson: C’mon Man! ALREADY, OCHO?!?!
I really don’t want to go down this celebrity news road BUT I am COMPELLED to speak on this!
Allow me to call your attention to the breaking news down in Davie, FL from Local 10 News(in Miami–I presume):
Dolphins WR head-butts wife
DAVIE, Fla. -Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad Johnson, formerly known as Ochocinco, was arrested Saturday after Davie police said he head-butted his wife of less than two months.
Davie police told Local 10 the two were on their way home from dinner when his wife found a receipt for a box of condoms in the car. A fight ensued and escalated when they got to their Davie home. Once in the driveway, Evelyn Lozada said Johnson head-butted her. Johnson told police she leaned forward and they hit heads accidentally, police said.
Johnson was arrested for domestic violence- simple battery. He was in Davie police custody Saturday night but was expected to be transferred to the Broward County Jail before midnight.
Johnson cannot be granted bond until he appears before a judge, which means he will most likely spend the night in jail, Davie police said.
Johnson married Lozada, a cast member on the VH1 reality TV series, “Basketball Wives” on July 4.
I just have the following thoughts on this incident.
1) Now, everybody can stop talking about Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries because this only lasted a week longer than 1 month so approximately 37 days(give or take).
2) Jennifer Williams WAS RIGHT. After all, the production and fighting last season on “Basketball Wives” about how she didn’t support Ev and didn’t really trust Ochocinco. She turned out to be right. I’m going to say it because i’m sure nobody else will…Ev Owes Jenn a REAL apology.
3) Why are they beefing already? So, does this mean the Ev & Ocho show really won’t be airing now? I really didn’t want to see it because they are ALWAYS in front of somebody’s reality camera I actually wanted them to try their hand at living a normal(not in front of TV cameras) life.
4) Am I wrong for wondering if HBO’s “Hard Knock” cameras were around to catch any of this drama? IDK why but I feel like this is the type of headline that comes out while a show is in production. Man, I JUST watched the premiere of “Hard Knocks” and was interested to see his antics this season(on the field and during training camp that is).
5) On a serious note: While, I can’t say this argument shocks me because that’s all Ev did on Basketball Wives was start loud boisterous arguments. I do, however, hope she is okay, i’d imagine his head is a hard as a boulder. He just looks like a rock-head, literally. I’m not an Evelyn fan, but I wouldn’t wish assault on anybody. Especially not from your new husband.
I’m probably in the minority but I was actually rooting for them to make it. Call me an optimist, I want anyone who gets married to actually last forever. and who knows SHE MAY NOT leave him…although she’d be a damn fool, I don’t care how much money you make. Headbutt me once… Shame on me for shooting your black *bleep* in the face. #OkayImDone Hold My Mule
Not trying to be funny, but this song seems so relevant.